So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
28 February 2008,
todae at 28022008
hello hello orng orng people people... todae im nt feeling well AGAIN! yea.. i have a heavy flu.. ma classmates irritate me alort!! then i gt pe. 2.4.. woa sian leh.. && wanna know something that is funny??? i told ma friends.. kimi zu ain azmi kahbir izwan ekhsan & kahi if ever i fainted just run ignore me.. ain shout why cant we help u instead of running i told her passing 2.4 is more impt then me && end up........ me & zu ran together.. then ain was just right behind us.. ain though she wanna run with us as i & zu was walking infront of her... then theres the wae where we have to turn & there's a straight road where we have to run.. there is where AIN FALL!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahak... funny lush dier.. i though it was Azim(ma bestie) who fall cox the effect of sound was like the heaviest one who fall so i told zu not to turn back.. Suddenly i heard ain shout "ouch... ouch... sakit nyeer... tolong..( with her crying voice)" i turn quickly & shout ain!! so do zu... both of us canchong already zu asked me to put her arm around ma neck & the both of was like helping her rather then running.. Mr So ask us to stop our timing & take a new timing.. tanx to ain.. both zu & me pass our 2.4km run.. wakakaka.. but ain seriously ko jatuh like nangker bucuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahaha
jng amek diati taw...
and and and...... suhanah was like sooooo merepek!!!!! cikgu aisyah da register us for the n level thng && the sae she wanna quit sch.. gude lor.. so ma class wont be tat smelly anymore tk ya nk bwk minyak wangi hawi2.. hahahakkk... farah tk baik.. hahak.. su nk quit sch kn?? quit la.. di persila kn.. we halau u using the red carpet.. lol...
tomoro.. nabila take care aja la ehk.. too bad tat u ran off todae.. tanx to ur friends get u into OUR TROUBLE!!! TAKE CAR NABILA!!!!! IVE HEARD ALOR OF STORY ABT U .. JUST TAKE CARE OF UR FRAKING SUCKING FACE JEK LA EHK.. ARU SEC 2 NK SETB MANER NYER KAKAK2!!! NENEK KO GYLER BODOH!!!