So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
hello hello orng2 people2.. unbelievable that ma face turn up at the internet with ma mates.. uncle ra tq for letting us participate in the 2008 under 16. it was our laz chance to represent the school. as the sec 4 ppl are gonna step down soon. this tyme im gonna put ma very bez to win the top 7 again.. haha.. but maby im forming ma own team with colin and the rest.. maby we can mit you again..Abt this ive conform that im one of the teammates. thanx sooo much uncle ra.. siti not joining us for the match tis sat.. & we oni have 2 girls in the team.. ok we'll mit those ppl who are involve in the match on sat.. && im gonna see mr SIM!!!!! yeahehe!!!! ok la .. now story abt ma beloved sisters.. i know we r nt tat close like laz tyme what julie sae was right we r nt tat close like laz tyme.. i bag u gerl to patch back like laz tyme.. ehk come on la its ma laz year taw.. jng buat farah gynik uh i wanna have a very very memory year with you gerls i dun want to wash away the memory of our 4 years of together.. to zuzu.. dun be sad.. its nt ur fault tat he rejected ur patch up. i know how u feel. ive feel it b4. but at least he wanna be friends wit u instead i wanna be friends wit him he nvr ans ma words.. lagy teruk.. biar susah sekarang jng nnti zu.. u r one of a kind gerl i know u'll find someone who is betta gerl. i hope tat the kish tat i give you just now b4 i go home did cheer you up.. i hope gerl. jng sad2. i know u r stress. im stressing our for tis situation too . & tat mr so scold us.. i know huns. i know u r sad & angry & depress.. im here for you gerl.. come to me share ur prob.. u know what.. somehow i feel like im alone in the path with NO one by ma side. the path is sooo dark when ma sisters are gone. the place make me blur when ma sisters is nt tat close with me like laz time.. why iz,yut,zaf,ju,zu?? why me?? why am i always facing shits?? why ant i be hapie with ur gerls. why cant we be like laz time?? plz i bag you to make tis year a memorable year even. so i can remember tis year in 10 years down the road. make ma laught alone when i tell the story about u gerl wit the clerk whom im working with. make me think how precious you are to me..