So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
05 March 2008,
what a class
dear God....
todae 4t2 borrow 4n3 & 4n1 calculator end up one of us steal the calculator they though it was me but i was using azim's calculator.. the whole class have to face it even if they are nt in wrong.. all for one one for all.. yea.. we've got a spot check just now.. alort ppl bring hp & mp3 etc.ya.. then aidil, nizam and suren go into the class & suren lock the back door & he forget that the front door is spoilt.. he close the door as khairee was look for mr gopal .. the front door cannot be open & the back door was locked. de hui thought tat there's someone in the classroom. & he shout & scold ppl in chinese. he sae if tat person nvr go out from the class he'll wack the person up.. end up there's no one in the class & he punch the window and the window broke. everyone was supprised. they open the window one by one & ask me to go in the class i go in the class and unlocked the door.. as aidil step PRO!!! he kick the door and the door was broken.. like i sae.. i wana have ma n level smoothly & to have a good memory for tis year .. end up.. ma class is the replacement for late AH MENG.. then baboon.. provosis monkey. monkey hanging up in the tree. yea.. i ddnt espect that ma classmates can be like this.. than to de hui everyone was detained and we lost our 35 min of break(recess) & end up we have 5 min of break.. tats totally unfair.. i am really suprised cox ma class has gone to be bad back.. i ddnt expect this to happen .. the class lost one window and have an ugliest front door. tht cannt be closed again.. what a class.. 4 years of classmate this is the worse case every that involves the whole lot of us.. plz god i wanna take ma N smoothly with no case with no enemy.. plz let me go out of the sch and let those who anti me soooo much forget me.. let me just have a good laz moment in the sch.. but tis ppl have cheer me alort.! **izzati.yati.julie.zuzu.ain.zaf.izwan.ehksan.nad.aini sec 4n1. khairee.azim.easy to sae ma classmates & alort... all this ppl are meaningful to me.. they know me very very very well..
do u know that ma class has 3 record todae.. its the worse dae of our life.. 1.lost 2 calculator 2.de hui punch the window till it break.. 3.aidil & zhi jie kick the door & we have the ugliest door eva...
tomoro.. de hui , aidil , zhi jie got canning... plz god dun eva make tis happen again...