So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
24 April 2008,
hello hello
gt nothing to sae todae.. todae was the worse dae of ma life.. i admit that i sae sorie to amani.. even though im nt in wrong.. then fandra UTAMI fight with izzati at the canteen.. btl2 at the place where we place our plates after we finish eating they fought infront of the vendor uncle.. he was like look and stare... tanx to fandra lo.. she started the war first... gosh ma stomach is making some music cox ive nt eaten from just now.. what i eat was stupid stuff like the milo packet.. ahah.. anywae... i stared to fall inlove with hime again.. too bad coz no one know's ma url sooo u dun know what's going on.. hahak.. stressing out for tomoro exam.. ive nt being this stress b4.. yeah.. wat to do.. i cant cope in ma maths ma mt.. and ma fucking cpa... i fail the test.. and tat test includes the CA.... wtf!!!!??! like what i told MR SO... once he saw ma name theres no need for him to gip me marks or to waste his red pen ink to check or to mark ma paper.. cox i know i'll fail the test.. yeah.. just now in the class aidil and me were wrestling haha.. end up i sprain ma ankle.. zuzu bully me till ma hand gt blueblack!!! kill u uh zuzu.. haha.. ok la to those who i hate tomoro u gotta settle the prob wit iz.. kiter tk kn kasik lauk if u nvr ask for nasik plain!!!!! then zaf gimmie msg and sae goodbye.. yeah.. our relationship is officially broke off... tanx zaf.. tanx ssssooooo much la ehk... aku tk kn lupe ko coz ko da buang taik kat kiter.. all the best for your exam especially for the one and only guy who called me DEAR... huahuahua!!!!!! hehe.. farah stop it... ok .. byebye(: