So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
13 April 2008,
yesterdae was a great dae.
hello hello people people orang orang... yesterdae ma class 4t2 went to the jamiah nursing home at west coast. we have alot of things to share but i'll just share abit.. we have our game orgainsed first. mdm aisyah arrived late. we r suppose to mit at 7 but she asked us tohave our breakfast at west coast center first.. so we reached there abt 815 and have our breakfast.. i was the last to finish the food.. errm.. then mdm aisyah called joanne at 845 and said that she'll be reaching there at 9.. end up the reached there at 930. what a ""princess"" is a princess.... when we come in the old folks look at us and we felt sooo pitty for them .. while the game is being organized the performing group are getting ready for the performance. i felt sooo nervous that i shiver ... what ever it is i have to face the audience .. the were supporting us and dancing as well. i kinna feel paisey coz we ddnt evn get the time to practice and the first time we come in we mess up the steps.. then we request to start over again ... the agreed and we started all over again..then ain and azim sing as they are frighten we join them and sing along.. the karaoke section was great as the folks sing and enjoy them-self, after the performance we serve the folks food and i have to serve this nenek she cried when i serve her.. then zu introduce me to her buddy(nenek) and at the corner of the ward there's this nenek called for help and i help her.. i look at her and cried. her left eyes is blind its like as if her eyes is burned by a candle to cover the whole eyes.. and she's handicap.. kaki kiri dier half cut... means she only have one and a half leg.. she tell me her story she was a stepdaughter of an Arab family .. when she was young her step mother ddnt want to send her to sch to study she sae we r very fortunate.both her kakak and adk passed away she's the only one left in the world.. she sae after she tell me her story she felt so relieved . she even ask me to study hard.. then mdm aisyah call all the 4t2 i sae farewell to her and she cried and sae if im free do visit her.. i still remember her bed number... 138... 3rd story right through the end.. b4 i go i salam her and i hug her.. she kiss me on my cheek and hug me very tight . i kiss her and i cried as i walk... then went out wit ain and zuzu to bugis.. camewore... and stuff.. fun la oii!!! otw alek momma kal me and ask where am i.. then she ask me to wait for her at woodlands mrt she's fatching me we go to jp to celebrate her bdae... at Swensen .. whee(: ok la bye..