So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
06 May 2008,
i dun know why
i dun know why am i soo stressed up... i know i've been selfish .. if u leave me tonight i'll wake up alone.. just dont leave me... but if u think its the best wae i cant sae anything.. as u know tat u r the one whom i need you r the one whom i care and there's no one els.. 3 mnth ive been waiting for u & u came to me just like tat in a sudden..i cant stand the wae we r now... but if u wanna know how i feel i can let u know ive been missing you.. and dont sae it i'll make it on my own.. if you really love me this wouldnt happen and as u know our relationship is getting worse and worser.. i dont know why but all i want you to know u r wae different then other guys.. i dun care if u dun love me anymore just tell me the truth dont cheat yourself. dont lie to yourself.. i promise what ever happens i'll face it alone.. i dun want u to stress yourself up.. i dun have the diary tats the reason i wrote it here.. and i heard tat she still love you.. but why u came back to me .. dun think the other wae.. im asking u to tell me the truth if u still love me we'll continue but if u dun , just dun cheat your own heart because in the end u will regret it... if im hurt it will take time to heal.. but if u cheat ur heart u'll NEVER FORGET TAT U'VE CHEATING ON TIS GERL.. she sae tat she've been with you for 5 mnth.. and so called as bth of u grow up together & family likes you.... i know is hard for me to say gudebye.. and if its the best for you i guess its then ive gt no other wae to let u go... i love you and i dun wish to lose u again... once is enough.. but i cant stop suffering& i dun want u to stressed up too..if u dun love me anymore sae it.. leave me then.. im freaking stressed up.. u ddnt even beep me like how u did laz time.. dun leave me alone.... u change... u r like someone els..... dun know who to share ma prb with.. so i guess this blog will help me to released a bit of ma pain... do u remember.. u've once u sae tat u can see both of us together 10 years down the streets?? i dun think its gonna happen.. sorie to let u down ...
why do guys impress her before they are together but he change why he've got her??? _tats a common question tat gerls always ask....._