So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
07 May 2008,
i hope its not over..
i dun wish its over.. i know i've hurt you.. but plz give me the chance to heal ur pain and to make u never forget me in ur whole life.. make me the one who u cant replace with.. make the one gerl u want to be with everytime.. i know ive hurt you.. im pleading u to forgive me.. i plead u not to leave me ever.. just dnt have the "farah's mood" this days... i dun want to lose u again i swear... if the previous post hurts u soo much im sorie.. i just dunt feel like myself now daes.. plz stay close with me... i just cant imagine how will it be if i lose u again... im sorie tats all i can sae.. but ma love is till strong..... i'll do better next time just give me the chance... open ur heart be like laz time baby.. u just dun know how i love you but i know u can feel it... dont u know tat my hearts beats for u? dont u know i've been suffering alone when i lose u? dont go just stay wit me ... i stare at ur photo everydae everynight.. even b4 i go to bed i kiss ur picture.. i just need u tats all i want... baby forgive me if ever u feel sooo bad about me... i hope u understand my situation... wish tat once i opened my eyes the next dae u'll text me good moring my dear... but its okiey.. i understand tat i sleep earlier than u... i wish as i look at the wishing stars tat the next dae i'll be smiling all the wae as i was cuddling u .. and people will sae what a sweet couple hope u laz long.. im just tired of being all alone in the solitary moment that really makes me wanna scream... scream till the world is mute so i wont be listening to those who dislike me.. so i wont be listening to those who talks bad about me.. who talks bad about our relationship...so i wont be listening to those who talks about us.... if only i can wish this to happen things would be BORING!!!!!
i know its hard for me to do that coz im not GOD.. of cause... but im a human i have feelings and u too.. i just cant bare to lose those who i really love...