So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
02 May 2008,
im sorie bb...
hello... im right... bb was mad at me cox of the wed incident.. but ive ask for forgiveness just now infront of him.. b i promise i wun do i t again.... i really luf u... u r sooooooo precious for me to lose... go out wit bb.. && there i just cant bare to forget the past where bb & me are hapie together... klko tk tis mnth kiter 7 mnth.. && ma 16th bdae is our 1 year anniversary... hmm.. but what ever it is we've turn a new life...26th is the best hahak... bb .. i love you tau.. i dun wish to lose u again... i really want to be withe you foreva.. i promise tat what ever the past is it wun be repeated.. i promise u bb... i seriously love you bb.. i love you..... now i've got an idea what to buy for hyme.. but tat thing need to take both of our pic together....
bb........ Will you stay awake for me? I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything. ive told u alot of times... your problem is ma problem.. we can share anything.... i dun care... just sae my name && i'll be there for u .. i promise u a beaitiful garden.. but will u help me to plant all the plants??? i can promise u a beautiful garden but i cant expect to have only garden without anything in it... i hope u get what i mean bb.. all im trying to sae is.. i can promise u a beautiful love but can u also help me to work it out.?? can the past not be repeated??? i dont want to be alone on the holidays... i dont want to lose you again.. i dont want thingsto be repeated.. can u promise me.. tat u r trueful && faithful?? only me in your mind & heart?? i can promise u tat bb.. but i need u to prove to me tat im special & im the one whom u really love.. bb i know u r reading this blog i dun want to disappoint you but all i want is u to know tat i love you sooo much.. i cant bare to lose u again.. u know losing u is like losing ma mind.. i cant help it i keep on praying to god tat you'll return to me one dae.. and u did.. thank to you and tanx to god for listening.. i just want you by ma side all the time.. i promise i wont hurt u anymore but all i want is you...... i love u like hell... and i have to admit it no one knows && ive never love anyone this much.. you know urself.. u cant see how much i love you but i know u can feel it for ur self... hoe strong ma love is towards you... i cant bare to be seprated wit u again bb.. i really love u ... and i mean it.. i seriously dun want the past to be repeated... all i ask for is true love, YOU, and Im the only one who u think when u wanna go to bed....
bb... if ever i disapoint you im sori... i need time to improve ma self.. ive lose you once and i cant lost u again.. i sae it i mean it... u see... skrng u injured... jln tempang... u tc tau.. werry sey.... anything happen to me its okiey but nothing can happen to u... well i hate to sae bye bye.. coz its time for me to shut down.... yea... tc.... i love md shukri!!!! bb.. i want to be with u... u injured && im nt there.....
:(
i love you i love you i love you....
u tc of urself tau bb.... i bukan selalu kat sblh u... so u kene jage diri u.... u gt anything beep me up... im damn werry abt ur leg... b.. tc of urself.. ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily ily !!!!!!!!!!!!