So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
30 May 2008,
m a dump ass i know
i know this would happen.. he ask me for break. i promise i wun turn back i really regret if only i know tat this would happen again i wont accept him in the first place sey.. i know tat he's not for me . we ddnt ment to be together.. so its time for me to move on & not to turn back again.. ive give him the chance to prove it to me and he ddnt do it..so i really regret for accepting him in ma life.. like what people sae he's playing with ma feelings.. im sooo stupid tat i ddnt listen to them.. WTH.. i really regret it. i need time to be alone.. as alot people is asking me what happen.. the only thing i can sae is his feeling towards me is faded off bit by bit so theres no use for us to continue i feel like im a dump ass.. not knowing tat people are telling me the truth but i still can fight for the love tat i have.. why is ma happiness just come for a moment & it nvr stick to it.. why am i suffering for love.. what wrong have i done to him till me make use of me like tis... i dun understand life... life is really unfair for me.. for the 1st mnth after patch up i bought him a beautiful mug tat have our picture on it but i think i waste the 30$$ for buying him tat.. 4 daes after our 1st mnth we break up.. & i ddnt get anything from him for the past 8 mnth.. && all i could receive back is ma diary tat ive shared wit him .. and his last post on the diary was really hurtful tat i cried in the train again..i called ehksan he was there to comfort me really there. tanx san.. & after i online i told martin abt it & he was also there.. and amani too.... she'd ask me to be strong.. tanx dear.. martin was sooo kind tat he wanted to meet me tmro. but im sorie bestie.. i need time to be alone.... tc friends... mostly tanx to kak sufi & kak nisa:)