hello hello people2 ..
woke up like so early. and what i did was... look for food=.= haha.. then i bath.. coz there's no food for me!! yippie! oh wat ever! then reached the lib but no one was there.. then i called every single one of them and they sae that they are at the wat wat zone la.. place where guys usually go to.. then i asked them to cume down immediately.. i dun know what i gt sooo frustrated todae.. ive never been like this before.. i mean.. im nt mean ok?? im a hapi2 gerl.. ok usually im hapie not in this wae.. but idk why todae i gt so frustrated.. then we went to the kfc for our lunch we wanted to go to pizza hut but then we r afraid tat it wun be full for us.. then we go jamming:)
well. what ever it is.. todae ma dae is goin to end.. as im goin to bed now..well.. im sorie if ever ive made u frustrated amir.. i was trying to help and i ddnt know tat u would shout to me.. well its ma bad anyw.. well im sorie bestie.. and kah poh ma 1st bestie dun be sad... i know how u feel i know u love her but all i want is happiness from ma friends.. its okiey if im stuck in the misery life of mine.. as long as all ma friends are hapie then i'd loved to see u all smile.. not in this condition... its okiey if im in ma misery life.. all i want is the best from ma friends... a memorable year this year.. and i want people to STOP HATING ME!!!! WHAT WRONG HAVE I MADE TILL U INSULT ME.. SHIT U LA.... I DUN WANT TO HAVE ANY ENEMIES IN THE SCHOOLL. BUT I THINK I KNOW WHO IS THEN ONE WHO SPAM MA OTHER BLOG.. SHUKRI!!! WELL.. I M OFF NOW.. TC.. BYE