25 September 2008,
things that came to me
Those schoolgirl days of telling tales And biting nails are gone But in my mind I know They will still live on and on
But how do you thank someone Who has been with you from crayons to perfume It isn't easy but I'll tryIf you wanted the sky I would write across the sky In letters that would show a thousand feet high To you with love
The time has come for closing books And long last looks must end And as I leave I know That I am leaving my best friendA friend who taught me right from wrong And weak from strong That's a lot to learn
What can I give you in return? If you wanted the moon I would try to make the stars But I would rather you let me give my heart To you with love
i really don't want things to happen like this but Mr So gt to know about the PHT people that's looking for me. So he asked me to tell the police and report it to Mr Gopal. and i didn't but Mr So did. if ever Mr Gopal wants me to report it I'll just say that i want to rest the matter.. as my family disagree with this condition, but as long as the Jeeva and Jovi parents know about this I'm happy because i want them to know what kind of kids they have..
yesterday, i went for my night class and all we could do was talk and talk and talk non-stop. When its time for me to BUKER, izwan, khairee, ehksan, kah poh, zu and me planned to go to the LJS. and we have lots of food on the table. especially me =.= i know i know.. i eat alot but i couldn't help myself as i was starving!!!
today went to the class and its freaking boring!! it was out 2nd last day in school.. a few of lamers came to school. like DE Hui, jun quan and friends.. i printed lots of art words in com lab 4.. and our last English lesson, Mrs Anna gives me a hug and asked us to do well.. i wished that i could spent much time with her as she only teach us for just one year... and I'll miss irritating her and stuff... and as for Ms Wong, she bought us a lollipop with all kinds of flavours.. Cherry, strawberry, gape, blackcurrant some weird stuff of flavours.. but thank you for everything teachers(:
I'll miss you ..
we'll meet again no worries.. we'll meet till 10th October.. oh I'm bringing my camera tomorrow so I'll take lots of picture and post it (:
if you think that im EGO! Then i suggest you to leave me alone.. If you think you wanna wait for me i suggest you to forget me because its a waste of your time as i dont think i want to be inlove again.. I am Beautifully broken by guys and stuff. i have enough of this.