06 October 2008,
6th oct



HAPPIE BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DEARLY IZZATI(:
time flies so fast. today was my CPA paper it was as easy as I'd though so. and I'm suppose to go out today but i cant.. and i would like to apologise to the person.. u know who u r.. anyway, there's nothing to post about today but there is something I'd like to post and its not about today its about yesterday. i went out with my family, whole lot of them. We were all at the last house and it was, mok's. we went there o celebrate hari raya and to visit tok ali. he lie at the bed while granny talk to him and he cried. all my until and uncle's tears flow down.. its UNBELIEVABLE that mom cried too! well, those words came out form tok ali's mouth bring some meaning and it could be true.. well, i hope ALLAH will help him to be like how he used to.. happy, fit and well health. AMIN..
and that goes the same to nenek, nek pon and uncle..
I'm looking forward to sit for my eOa paper plus my graduation day and for the Malaysia trip.. (: