So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
01 December 2008,
i really hate my job
i have a fight with my SIC and she told me i have to work today but actually today is my day off.. MTF!!! so i have to work till 3 and she's like SO moody when See see me.. i mean what the hell.. u don't want to see me but u gave me the wrong schedule.. so i told he i want a dae off on the 17 and 18 im afraid its my collection of results day and that mother fu*k told me i have to work and she cannot help me.. what kind of job am i working?!!! with this cruel ic! and my fucking pay is not in but the rest's in! im giving them 3 days if i dont have my pay they will know who's the LITTLE FARAH IS!!!