So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
30 January 2009,
friends dont do this sarah!
..there's some limit in everything. yes, i cant expect it to be perfect but, things can turn out to be good. why does it always turn out to be different sometimes? u ignore me as if I'm not there. u didn't talk to me. that's what friends do huh? applause to you babe.. there's always troubles and stuff but what friends are for? i don't want to black listed u nor i don't want u to hate me for posting this but blogger is my best friend.. i write down everything i feel in the inside. u may be angry with me like how u did to ur previous friend.. i thought we are suppose to skip a long.. but we just skip half way.. i really thought that u are one of the friends that I'm looking for after my past incident. yes u have ur problems but what about me? people call me bitch, they think i flirt with her boyfriends when I'm not.. but the main thing is, she called me a bitch but actually i wasn't the one who give my body away to my ex.. she, izzati did it.. she called me bitch, fucktard, slut and stuff but i didn't lost my virginity to anyone.. she lost her virginity to qusay.. she make me feel a shame when i came into jwss to take my results. now, my blog is privet so only people whom can access to it know this matter.. well Sarah, i really don't want to have conflicts between us .. but if u want it to happen, I'll just ignore u.. that's all i can do.. if u wanna fight, I'll get up and fight for what is right... just why do u drag ur past friendship here to TC?? yes u know things fade away.. and now you, yourself making it happen.. life is just unfair for me.. u don't trust us, its ok. but u told me/ us that u don't like ****Y but u are close to her. what are u trying to tell us ? u have 2 face ? in front of us u acted innocent but the back u actually told them what we say didn't u ? baik2 kawan terus jadi lawan. me and ediv are now friends.. we talked since yesterday after he took long MC.. now Sarah's backing up coz she thinks we'll repeated her past as she don't trust us. she told me that she don't want to be that close to me anymore because she's afraid that her newly classmates will back stabbed her like how her secondary school friends did to her. well, u don't trust us but u trust Emily & xiao qi.. what's the difference between me, the rest and them, ur CLOSE FRIENDS?? i thought u hated them? i thought u don't want to be close with them?? Sarah, don't just say when u don't even want to do it.. u said that u wanna avoid Emily coz u get to know something about her and that she once touched ur 'TITI'. now, u are telling me that u trusted them and u wanna be close with them?? tell u what Sarah i don't want to be mean here.. but seriously, jng cakap jek when u don't wanna do it..