28 January 2009,
its after chinese new year

and i though that we could come back together as the class start to separate from 7 to 15 to 5.. see how people come and go? indra, I'm sorry if u think i was the matter who shoot out the thing but it wasn't me.. i don't have the intention for all of u to break up and to have conflicts.. i hate conflicts. i don't even want to see my friend to cry.. all of u are the best among all.. yes i didn't know u all that much YET but i have no friends accept u all.. my own classmate.. people from my previous school hated me for some reason who people think it's true but actually its not, i wants flirting with izzati's boyfriend and if I'm a bitch, like what she called me once. i didn't lost my virginity to anyone. I'm still a virgin. like someone who called her own 4 years friend a bitch when she have lost her virginity to her ex and end up got dumped and cry out at my shoulder and asking me for help.. you may think I'm a bitch but let me prove u that u are wrong people.. pft. what ever it is.. see, i was so wrong having new friends i though that will all turn out to be good and kind and supportive. yes u all are all, all of this but there's one Lil thing which poeple called it CHILDISH!! YES CHILDISH, GROW UP PEOPLE WE ARE 17TH OR EVEN WORSE MORE THAN 17TH THIS YEAR!! stop all those thing-ing by fights and stuff.. i don't want to break part anymore.. things just have to turn out to be perfect.. if u cant give me perfect what we could do is to build up be a better classmate.. there's no use of hatting each other when we are meeting the next day and so on.. think before you make your moves.. think before u talk.. like someone, she keet blaming me when it wasn't my fault.. i know people have difference mindsets but don't u think you are just insulting me? don't think all ur words just hurts me? the one who u were talking to without noticing that she was actually down with all your words.? what if those words come back to u ? how will u feel then ? i though u say that I'm Ur friend? well, friends doesn't do that babe.. look, we are in ite already no more childhood stuff no more kawan tak kawan.. treat people equally if u want people to pay u respect. u gimme ur respect i'll give u that back..
what ever it is I'm giving way, i don't want us to have conflicts.
no more
and also i don't want people to think I'm the other way round..
I'm not getting in to trouble for others unless it's really my own problem then we could just sit and talk things nicely instead of moving hands and stuff.. I'm not a minahs nor i don't display myself.. I'm a normal girl..
if u think its my fault even it wasn't my fault, I'm sorry.. I'm giving way i don't want people to hate me or to hate me more..
i want to live my life as per normal like a normal average girl happily ever after with emsaiful zaki..
lol
he's not in the topic anyw.
*i bought him cookies from Famous Amos for tomorrow dinner.. huhu haha.. (:*