So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
31 January 2009,
lalalal
its saturday, I'm having a mood swing plus sad.. lalala.. but my dearest friends cheer me up.. I'm doing my project at coffee bean, near the merlion there.. after sending him to the mrt, i went back to do my project.. then, its ain turn to go he mom gave her some Lil time out.. we hang out at the merlion and have some snaps. head to city hall to send her as she'll be going home alone.. so me, yy, Andy and indra went to esplanade roof top to do some stupid stuff.. don't think dirtily.. what i meant was making a fool of our self.. know why I'd say that ? watch the video that I'm gonna post.. we are dancing in front of everyone.. people were looking and we distract them.. basically, i though today I'm gonna do things seriously coz each of them came late we planned to meet at 11 and 11 is the time where we slack and go out from our house.. later, i was so hyper after i sent him home.. Andy and me sing a song but cant really hear what we are singing.. the we took pictures with 2 or the angmos.. send ain to the mrt station. head back to esplanade to take some pictures and fooling video.. it's already 7 plus.. we haven't take our dinner so we went to KFC to have dinner.. mother called and asked me what time am i going home, i told her after i eat my dinner.. actually, i planned to watch the chingay.. but i forget to tell mother about it so i went home straight after dinner..
i reached home at about 9:30 plus.
later at night, aqil cant stop crying.. so everyone in the house were awake because of him.. he told mother that he saw his motherand father outside of the house.. but actually , my borther is on his way to fetch my sister in law..
so i continue sleeping i was damn tired coz of the dance.
well, knowing TC wasn't that bad after all.. i think I'm gonna talk to Sarah and say that i was sorry..
hoho.. mummy wanna bring me and the little ones to swimming..
kinda tired 'coz i have dance practice after that!!!