28 March 2009,
go on farah, let it all out
I'm finally over the one who held me tight I'm finally over what i knew wasn't right I came to a point in this journey Where i knew it wasn't enough Here you are and here am i Preparing me for whats to come Where at the beginning I hope it never ends I'm moving on I found you...or you found me It was meant to be Finally ready to leave the trap he kept me in You cant use me any more I figured it out It all seems so perfect A dream come true Why did it take me this long To finally get over you Here i am at the intersection I'm leaving you behind No longer crying for you, No longer Wasting my tears for Someone like you. Maybe they are All right You don't meant for me You are just distroying My life and Hopes.***
happy 2nd birthday my dearly haikal, grow faster so you could play the toys that we bought for you (: