
mood: angry, upset, scared, malu, tired... wondering
what's with the mood swing and headache.. yesterday, fico was so packed with guys all i wanna do is stand close him and avoid those eyes that's watching me.. acting that im attached but yet NOT! there goes my old mates and more old mates that have been missing for a long time.. miss hanging out with them..
***
today's DTG test wasn't that bad, my brain just freez when it comes to the last page..
***
nothing to be post
***
Sukarnya 'tuk ku melupakan Sinar matamu yang menawan Terbayang-bayang tiap masa Senyuman mu menggoda Semalaman ku menunggu panggilan mu Pabila terdengar suaramu Ku terlupa segalanya Ku juga mencintai dirimu Mengapa sukar ku luahkan Bukan sengaja ku menahan Bibir membeku lidah terkelu Ku juga mencintai dirimu Kau amat sempurna buat ku Bukan saja aku biarkan Kan ku ucap jua
Sukarnya untukku ucapkan Ku takut akan kehilangan mu Akan ku buat segalanya padamu Cuma satu yang belum terluah Kalimah cinta kau nantikan Bila masa dan ketika Tidak dapat ku menjawabnya
is there something i should know that you dont even wanna tell me?
can i know??
or should i tell u about my feelings towards you?
***
upin likes purple so here's for you(:
upin, dont be sad.. i know u are down.. im always a listening ear for you if u need some huge tite hug come to me im always here for you.. that's wha bestie do right.. once i was dissapointed with my past who was the first i seek?? you!! yes you ayn.who was the one who comfort me? you ayn.. now, its my very own turn to comfort you.. i dont want to see you in this way of condition.. i want you to move on.. forget him.. move on with life. infact, there's alot of guys chasing after you.. see how luck you are.. move on forget him.. just remember in mind if u need anything just come to me i'll always be there for you (:
***
the sc results is tmr!! omg!!!!
-I can't stop talking to myself, I'm a desperate cry for help-
-I'm pacing, impatient Up in my head Taken back to the sidewalk Where we met-
-And carved out our names Do you remember that?-
-I missed it all, I messed you up I missed you-
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala