mood: very very very upset
How can I always lend a hand But ignore the cries within myself It brings me joy to bring you a smile But my emptiness still sits up on the shelf Inside my heart will always bleed But I will never let it be shown on my face Only the tear that falls down my cheek Will give you a glimpse, a shadow, a trace I suffocate when I try to breathe The chains you gave won't let my body go I have dreams, and needs, and wants My body is numb, I think maybe you should know I struggle with my demons each day You feed them while you slowly watch me die Please let me be and please set me free I want to smile as I look up at the sky I want the moon to brighten the night I want the clouds to pass me on by I want the stars to guide me to heaven And I want wings to life me and fly.i don't want to love you no more i think this decision is marked i cant stand it anymore. somehow, how i wish my life is not like this. naddo, i don't get it why and what's gone wrong with me i cant stop crying. i don't know why. I'm walking without sign I'm lost without these sign walking without any directions I'm walking aimless.
***
I must admit that I have often thought of leaving it all behind and letting everything go I was lost and alone, as I always am,So many people around me,Yet no one seems to care.They say they understand and love me very much,But just when I Trust to love, they forget and move on.I kept thinking of committing suicide and so as tears, mixed with blood,Began to fall slowly.Like a foolish child I cried, Knowing that I could end it all now made my mind draw a blank.I put the thinking away and tried to wipe my tears,that ran faster than I can describe I knew suicide wasn't the answer I was looking for.I knew there was a reason for me being alone So many bad things happening at once -They can make you forget About the good qualities of life.Even though life is hard,and trouble an inevitable part of it. If i decide to leave it all Behind maybe i will forget them all But one thing i want you to Know one day you Will get It back maybe from me maybe from someone else but i Guarantee you will have my words. Don't turn back to me, I'm changing directions. leave me alone. I cant take all this things anymore after one problem there's always another. thanks for making a fool of yourself. thanks for all the good time you give me but since the first day we are together, you never make me feel luck nor happy. thanks for everything