25 March 2009,
if you are pissed so am i dear!
mood: buzy with tears.stop it shit! im pissed, im sad, im crying maybe
The walls collide against my chest The chambers in my heart start to crumble I lose control, The blood rushes to my head, My hands quiver with fear I fall to the ground I touch the cold dirt, I look up at you, My heart in my throat, I scream out your name But hear no response If you're really there Why do I hurt? i feel hurt when you say you are pissed with me. my chest feels like as if I'm swallowing a huge pillow down my throat What have i done Wrong till it hurts me this Way? i wanna know where's my weakness i wanna know Where did it Started from. you've been ignoring my phone i dont really care at all but at least let me shout your name Across the river.it's a solo night tonight. im used to being hurt though. since the day we are together, you never showed me that you love me still, i accepted you in my heart you never treat me like how i want you to treat me. i still love you though. but why cant i just ave some happy time with you? why am i hurt ?i also have a feelings not only you. so he's your friend and you are pissed cause he's my ex?? what about me?! I'm pissed cause your cousin have my number form someone that he wouldn't want to mention the name! I'm not a barbie doll whom you could play with. i thought you could handle me with care don't make me judge guys as the same as they are. i am really angry with the way you treat me. you say it seems wrong so what?! you wanna stop all this here?! just because of he is your friend? what about me? you are leaving me all alone at the back? without anything? what's got into you? i don't want a broken heart. i don't to be another broken heart lesson for me. stop making me feel like all guys are the same. i broke with him that has nothing to do with you. what am i without you? who am i without you? you turn down my date its fine with it. now i have to face all i don't want it to happen. you was never what i thought you were. i don't want to become a broken hearted girl. i want people to see me as happy as i am always also i want to be happy with you. i know he's your friend cant you just leave him alone? if you think you pity your friend cause you are with me now, tell you this first. i wont turn back to him. his behaviour is unacceptable and i cant go back with him cause my heart is only for you, only you. really, i do!! i love you.. yes i do.. I'm not kidding***
Tears of blood I can not mend to whom they shed. I shall always love you till the end. Even if it's very soon I will always love you. Till the end I will be there at every turn and every bend. For you there shall never be an end