
Is this all we have together?Is this what love really is,Yelling through a quarrel And making up with a kiss?
Why can’t we get along?Why do we have to fight?We starve true love by day And feed lust all through the night.
I wish we’d settle down;I wonder where peace went.Why do we pick at each other;Why can’t we be content?
If this is what love is,If tenderness has flown,I’m thinking more and more,It’s better to be alone.
Since you left so has the beat within my heart No rhythm, no love.With all that happened between us Still there is no love.Incapable to resist for that beauty that she is Love ceases to exist, no love.To travel to the ends of the world by forces unknown or unseen Still there is no love.I walked down the long lonely road home You swore you loved me then it's gone, no love.You played your games and made away with my heart Still there is no love.A crime of passion did I meet your satisfaction Left to witness your reaction, no love.Hang on tight till you see the light, reality Still there is no love.Take a glimpse within the mirror can't recognize the face Oh how age can make its trace with, no love.You see her in your dreams, then you awake Still there is no love.Night after night you waste, you throw your life away for love In the end you can see there is, no love The dream is over now Went threw a breakout of many stakeout sand threw it all its over now Fell downwind breaking me down my heart even wanted to give up but it's over now Busted while trusted fell from complete fraud but again it's all over now Went at a time to think about it slept on it just stepped on and slid on it broken down can't ask for nothing now but guess what it's just the beginning which is the beginning to the end which has yet to transcend into the message I have given you asked why I have given it to you but you do not truly care you stare to the bare moment when I start to not care and then and then you were given that set of trials which has transcended into which is now glory to you but to me just another moment you then notice that this was just a crazy moment which we have had captured in our minds for many times b4which has now been laid in place and by the look on your face you've now you've now truly and finally given up so instead of this being the beginning to the end it was just a moment to kill the moment which we shared which is all over now and I say once again it's over now but wait since it's over now shall I now begin? i begin to face the fact that im am moving on. i dont really think about this anymore cause i know there's better things that i could do and found out there