
my brain stop thinking for a moment.. my mouth's glued.. my eyes focus on things that's happening around me.. i wasn't in the mood for a moment i don't get it why but i know i wasn't in the mood when kak julia told me there's no slot for me to work next week.. its like as if i was rejected.. now i know how it feels like when you're rejected.. rejected by everything that u need and wanted.. rejected for your family.. a feeling that makes u feel left out.. a feeling that makes u wanna cry when u think back what's with your past.. You rejected me at first glance didn't even bother to give me a chance so my heart rip apart and I hold my cry for to long but as the time pass by i left it in the past so I may keep living my life but now you come back Looking for a love, a love that is no where to find the day you made me hold my cry For you to trash my heart at once i just feel I'm alone..i force myself to work and to study for my family.. and for my mom.. i dint want my mom to work just to raise me up till I'm older. with all those money i have, i could buy what ever things i want and i need without asking my mom to pay for it. without making her cry again for me. i don't wanna tell my fairytale friends, Cinderella(AYN), snow white (yanyi) and sleeping beauty(tata) cause i dint want to spoilt the fun that's the reason i kept it low to myself. but one thing for sure they brighten my day. though they dint know I'm down just now but they make me laugh at BK beside a group of rocker.. we went to the fitting room and take thous of photos together.. have so much fun with them.. of cause now i know how it feels when you're rejected..
i have a bad feeling about tmr dance.. kak julie told me to be strong and not letting kak ain step on my head.. but I'm afraid things to go wrong.. i definitely have no intention to fight or have any conflicts..
***
no.. enough is enough.. stop pressing me with stupid questions.. I'm sooo not gonna entertain you .. why are you being so stubborn?! nothing is going to change my mind about anyone!! nothing!!! even if you told me you have feelings towards me there's nothing i will do.. cause i dont have feeling is towards you.. even if it takes a million miles to be with you I'm wont be willing to wait for you pop out question.. i didn't pick up your call nor answer your messages cause there's nothing for us to talk and i wanna stick to not you....