mood: upset & inlove?? maybe idk whom...
i cant speak right now, what i could do is cry without stopping just because of one freaking handphone my life is all a mess.. no one could call.. if anyone message me they will have to wait for a long time for me to reply..sometimes, it hang by itself or even worse type a message by itself.. im really angry that tears drop countless when im in the car till i reached home. my second brother told me that he wanna change his phone with me but end up he just went home ignoring me..my mom die2 want me to use her phone, when her phone itself is not in good condition.. freaking hell shit!!
i hate this part when what ever i want i cant get it.. there's always a F... holding on the way when i need it.. and my mom simply dont wanna help when im really in F... hell shity trouble..
***
out with the one whom i miss the most, naddo!!! went out with naddo, razid, farhan, shaun and one more guy(shaun's friend).. first stop head down to penin razid bought a pents there then we went to KFC to eat.. bunch of apes sitting infront and behind us making noise when they are eating.. throwing ice here and there.. i admit we pick the wrong spot we sit in the middle of minah tudong and bunch of people whom play with ice and talk out loud like as if others wanna listen to their conversation..
its 4 plus and we meet shaun along the way.. we went to suntec conventional hall there's IT sales or what ever it is.. naddo my ass kicker, saw a sign holding up high.. it was written " the body shop sales" so we went there to buy fregrance and soap for ourself.. what a typical Singaporean.. tsk tsk tsk..
quickly head down to my hometown to meet my cuzzy's at aim's which is 1 road opposite my building.. the were all so happy to see me. aww how i miss my cuzzys..
have my dinner there and went back home with mummy as my tears drop when im in the car.. how i hate my brother for this..
***
eh ko tk de maser nk bacer blog aku tu ko nyer psl la asl ko ada mase nk denga ko nyer babu psl blog aku... ko pk ko bnyk nyer baik per nk bebual psl mak babap aku.. memang uh mak bapak aku da cerai tapi dorang tk de kene mengene antare ko ngan aku.. ko klu nk gado mulot gado la aku bleh terime tpi jng nk main mak bapak orng la.. ko uke pe klu aku main mak bapak ko alek.. senang ko ckp ko tk de mase nk bace blog aku tpi asl ko gy denga orng ckp psl blog aku.. same jugak per klu ko tk bace tpi ko nk tau ape aku post..
kate jek sec 5 otak kat anus..
I am restless, and I keep trembling Everyone watch me as I descend Into a feeling that's overwhelming me I finally stopped, stopped making sense I can't stop talking to myself, I'm a desperate cry for help Run don't walk the sky is falling through Don't talk, tonight I'm so confused Your mouth keeps moving But I've lost focus now Clock keeps ticking, times running out Where were heading there's no heading back.. For the record, when I'm with you Things are looking better For once everything is brighter Than the darkness before you