15 April 2009,
3 days of orientation
mood: tired
these 3 days i really treasure friendship and also make new friends also to learn leadership and teamwork. i really appreciate that Farah, my senior gave me the opportunity to help out with her class, SA. a quiet but fun and funny class. Farah have something on later on as Saiful, he have something to take care off so i have to take them to somewhere and motivate them as it is the last practice before the competition and performance begin. as i was looking for the classes, Tata and Yy ran towards me and hug me so tight. well girls, i miss hanging out with you. my days is empty. Ayn is with her class and I'm sometimes alone or with other Sc's so for 3 weeks and 3 days we really didn't spent our time together properly. and I'm looking for tomorrow as the 4 of us can sit together(: actually, SA isn't that bad after all.. i enjoy my day with them so much(: but to be frank, I'm deadly tired till i have to time to blog -.-***
stop it!! "I'm not scared of anything" I wish my lie was true. I don't want help, "I don't need anything from you!" I hate when I cry. I hate when I'm scared. My life is going by I can't feel anything, anywhere. I'm sad and depressed I'm weak an abused. I'm told I'm bad. I just don't know what to do. "I don't want your help" But I don't want to cry. "Leave me here" "Just say good-bye!" "So your gone....?" "Good riddance" I say! I guess I'm going to cry for Just one more day! To see you cry is so difficult. thank you for the bad times you created. i wasn't expected like what i expected it to be in the end. When I make jokes,You laughed.When I cried,You cried with me.When I was scared,You protected me.Why'd you have to leave?When I was hurt,You made me better.When I made a fool of myself,You stood there with me and did the same.When I was mad,You were mad with me.Why'd you have to leave?When I said I loved you,I meant it.When you said you loved me,You lied.When I saw you with her,I was hurt.I meant what I said,When I loved you.I just wished you meant is too.You're gone now,With her.So don't worry about me. Go on with your life nothing is to be think when you are happy with her. when you were with her, you sees me you ignore as if I'm not worth for you. who am i to you when you were with me you are with her too so who do you actually loves? i might be a fool but you cant fool me with love. my heart is not healing what i should do is to sit in front of my door and keep quiet.waiting for the right one to come. the one who really love me not the one who tend to hurt me.