22 April 2009,
his mine !

I'm not sure what to say or where to start I just know if i lost you it would break my heart into thousand pieces. Ive gone over these feelings a thousand times. You have no idea how i feel when i look in your eyes. You make me feel that I'm worth so much more over I've never felt this loved before I wanna spend every minute of my day with you. It feels so good, because you feel the same way too. You make me feel so good about myself that I don't ever wanna be with anyone else but you. I want you to be the one i turn to every night. Just holding you close makes everything alright. When you look me in the eyes and tell me how much you care It means so much to me cause i know you'll always be there for me i know it from the start and I don't want us to ever part. I hope i never lose you, because you mean too much to me. I can finally breathe easily. My lungs are full It felt like i would never breathe again. I have suffocate through all the pain and tears.Everything that you have caused and stirred in me This feeling is something different and deep for me. Crying each night just to think of my past. covered face with pillows and wet them off. Making my whole face red and makes me look stupid i just wanna stop it. Mr past, i know you are reading this. just wanna let you know i found someone who could take care of me and love me so much and i truely love him. they say don't get too in loved and get yourself hurt again. this just pull me down cause i really love him. yes they are giving advice but it seems like I'm afraid after they burst out those words from their mouth. I'm worried about trusting again But somehow i know i will be safe in my love arms The arms that are my safety and my sanctuary. I love him He loves me There is nothing simpler. I dont care what they wanna say about us all i know is im deeply in love with you. what ever comes through in minds im gonna trust you and keep us safe.
**
What we had was never by coincidence i stare at the sky and i knew it was all meant He who has the pen for both our fates Made you see me on that amazing day. i daydream like a little girl in silence i try to relive every moment in my mind i smile and cry to the slightest feeling the once upon a time of everything. Here i go falling again, only now its something deeper and true, I never knew love could be this way, I guess it's because of you. As I sit here on my bed Trying to write something new I can't think of anything new except you. you are my one the one I've looking for. All i could do is to smile at the big hot sun and call your name ♥ FIR(: ♥