adek
Baby love(:
one thing why i always wanted to go with you is because i wanted to spend all my time with you. eventually we dint have time for each other so i make up my mind to meet you in the morning and later after class. i don't want you to feel like i give you too much and you give nothing. no that doesn't matter dear. all i wanted is to be with you. i don't mind sitting alone later on when you have to go for class at least i laugh at your jokes in the morning look you in your tinny little eyes.the wind is blowing, the birds are chirping, the smell is sweet,and my heart is beating,can you,really can you help me now your soul inter wined with mine and carried it to a hidden paradise,unmistakeably true how the sky now turns to majestic shades of blue,your words,oh your words create an unbreakable force field to shield my heart from pain,rain, rain never falls here,looking in your eyes is soaring through heaven for all eternity,how do I know this is you,oh I see it is the way the birds sing harmoniously when they see your face,it is the way the stars shine brightly as if they were the sun,it is the way my soul longs for you so,you are here for me,my soul mate,listen to my night call,Listen, Listen,Can you hear me calling,Can you follow it's sound? Don't let the miles between us Keep our love apart Just listen close and you will hear The beating of my heart No distance, will ever keep My heart from loving you There are no more tears for it to weep For a love that runs so true I'll be there with you one day soon To love you everyday And then my heart will sing a tune And you will hear it say I've finally found my one true love As true as one can be And now your all I'm thinking of Forever stay with me
oh i love you dear(:
I hate You so much I’m tired of you You showed me a hell that I never knew You have a bitch fit Will you ever realize that you’re just unfair i thought you are one SHORT INNOCENT FUCKER but i was wrong.. you are my previous classmate and you hated her so much as like before now you attitude change cant you see we are in the different school? fuck! you are in Simei ok?? im in clementi??! get it there's no need for you to tell others that have graduated from JWSS im attached with Firdaus. so what if I'm attached with him? cant accept the fact? tell you what! i love him OK? say what you wanna say fucker! i don't give a damn about what you wanna say. who would even wanna date a short daft like you?? you are one KPO auntie who wanna know about anything in my life.. one makcik kpo so called like wanna know everything about people. eh pendek! go and ngok muke ko Kat cermin la.. klu bleh amek gambar babi slali ngok samer tk ngan ko.. sorry to hurt you i know you are reading my blog so i do this on purpose.. how i cant wait to see you face to face and tell you off your face.. tsk.. kesian ko eh.. you have your own life but you simply wanna tag along peoples life.. DA besar KO Ada bakat jadik makcik kpo Kat bwh block..hahahaha!I hope you fucking burn in hell like a dog.
Everyone in jwss hates me and I don’t know why, it might possibly be that I just want to die. It all started with a chick saying 'no', and now I’m going to kill the bitch, the fat ugly hoe. I’ll find her and slit her throat, I’ll feed her alive to an angry goat. I’ll choke the bitch until she dies, I’ll cut her up and cook her into fries. I’ll track her down and burn down her home, I’ll spike her drink and watch her mouth foam. I’ll follow her in the night and stab her with a knife, I’ll get out my gun and end her fucking life. I’ll get out my rifle and blow off her head, I’ll chop of her boobs when she’s sleeping in bed. I’ll throw her off a cliff and watch the bitch splatter, I’ll eat the hoe up and she'll come out as matter. So as you can see I hate this fat hoe, all she had to do was just not say 'no'. so now its time to end my life to, so to that fat bitch.... 'F**K YOU!!!'
sorry but I'm damn angry with this fat hoe.
***
don't as him why i look at you like i wanna eat you. don't ask him why i look at you like as if you did something wrong. you are a poser. POSER ARE A LOOSER OK? you simply don't have your own life.. so get a life! don't copy people's style.. you are not a diva wanna be. why do you need attention just to get popularity?***
sorry adek and amir...
***
baby's birthday coming!!!!!
wargh!!!
oh oh MIRUL GYLER LA LU!!! hahahahahahaha...
but he's friendly..
ok puas?
beh farah nyer post lak??