I won't cry over you now,Not again like before.I've wasted enough tears on you,And I won't shed anymore.You're not worth the hurt,If you don't even care.If you won't even make the effort,To say you'll be there.I've had enough now.I won't take the pain,Of the disappointment hope brings,Like sunshine in pouring rain.At least from that comes a rainbow,With it's beauty and delight.I'm your secret admirer,Your the one
I desire..From the first time we talked, my feelings for you i sparked like fire Please try to understand,I'm afraid to let my feelings show,But I don't want to be left alone...I just want to hold you close and never let you go..But so far all I have are dreams of you never thought it was possible to fall in love with you..You're so sweet and caring..I must be dreaming..I'm your secret admirer,If only you knew that my love for you has been set on fire But I'm trying to be careful i don't want to Be hurt again.. OMG! i was hurt yesterday and all i could think off is my ex and i was down with tears again. now there you came into me and told me you like me since sec sch i was way surprise that you have feelings towards me too.i thought you don't have feelings towards me eventually you do have.now, i realise that there is a better person out there. a person who can really take good care of me and love me. but im afraid I'll be hurt again.. but i have a secret crush on you.
I want to write a note, but don't know what to say.I wonder how you would act if I approached you in such a way.I try my best not to stare or stutter when you come around.I'm afraid that if I talk to you, you're gonna put me down.I admire everything about you, from your eyes to your smile.I guess that I'll sit back and just wait for a while.Your caramel skin, your luscious lips, your muscle filled arms.If you were magic I'd buy a locket and make you my lucky charm. i don't know why am i so happy when u shake you hand and never let me go when i wanted to go home.you care and become concern about me asking me to eat when I'm already full and bloated.you keep looking for me when u sees me.now, i don't know what to say anymore i was so happy that i even imagine you were beside me.is that what they say "you are falling in love"?