17 April 2009,
i think im in love
.jpg)
Falling in love may one of the greatest feelings ever. There is an actual chemical process that happens to a person who is falling in love. All of the senses have a greater intensity. Colors seem brighter, sounds more resonant and smells more powerful when you are in love. When you are with your lover there is no greater feeling in the world, and when you're not you spend all your time thinking of each other. Falling in love is truly an awesome feeling.I'm falling even more in LOVE with you,letting go of all I've held on to,I'm standing here until you make me move,I'm hanging by moment here with you.I'm living for the only thing i know,I'm running and not quite sure where to go,and i don't know what I'm diving into,just hanging by a moment here with you! I've never thought of falling again. i use to think that all guys are the same and their intention is just to hurt our feelings but i was wrong you came by holding me so tight and tell me the truth about you.all i wanted to do is just spend my time with you and stare at you. laughing at your jokes and looking for some thing's weird between us.when I'm with you my heart just melt and laugh with all the jokes that you make.when we are far apart, my feelings towards you is getting stronger.. i really have feelings towards you too. and wanted to prove them wrong about me and my life.Watching the last of these days disappear feeling the air get colder seeing the world get darker. Memories of lying on the grass of the sun warming my closed eyes. Now, the warmth is gone the sunshine is gone the world has turned into something new something colder, something darker something different, something Beautiful.
How do you know when you're in love is it the crazy things you do is it the fact that my heart skips a beat every time that i think of you Is it the fact that I can't sleep at night when your image is in my head Or is it the fact that I can't stop smiling after every word that you've said Is it the need to hold you in my arms and keep you there forever Or is it the fact that I wrote you a poem and let you read it here...
you think i may be sweet yes i can be but only electronically but i try to hide my shyness and make it better all time. you said you were hurt by all stuff you've been through. think back, she wasn't meant for you. i'll prove you wrong that you are affraid of me doing the same things that they have done to you trust me. im not gonna hurt you.. i'll prove you wrong about this and im gonna make you feel all better. i promise
**there's no need for you to call me stupid you botak head brother!
tata im sorry to make you and sam qurrel i really didn't mean it. shark was asking me abt the thing and he keep texting me abt it so i text you and asked if its ok if you were to be his friend only. im really really sorry
:(