19 April 2009,
im in love with .......
* ♥he's my crazy someone ♥ *The roll books of the stars are kept In files atom-size,Yet just one glimpse of you or me Would fill up all the skies. I am a mystery to me As you must be to you.How could we hope to understand The mystery of two? So we will feel what we must feel And find some word to fit,Even though we look inside And see that isn't it;
And I will think of you no matter What I'm thinking of,Even though I know it's much Too soon to call it love. There is a boy who has caught my eye.I smile at him every time he walks by.He looks at me,then looks down.He says hi to me while staring at the ground.I start to shiver;my heart beats fast.My legs feel like jell-o;it's nothing like the past.I had never really known him;he was just another guy.But all that changed when he first said hi. Every night,I stay up late.Wondering how long I'll have to wait.I like him a lot;my feelings are strong. Take me to a dream That I never dreamed of,To a place so beautiful That we can stay for eternity,A dream that seems to be More real than real life a dream of no problems or worries.A place for just the two of us,Where we can express our innermost thoughts, feelings, and emotions,To a beautiful land where nobody Is there but just the two of us.A dream where I can have fun,Where I am not being fused or abused at Controlled or being yelled at,To a beautiful place that I can lay at In peace where I can think at,Where I will have no worries..
thank you. thank you fr listening to me. you hold me so tight when my tears suddenly drop.. for things that i never expect to happen just happen that night. now i know im deeply inlove with you.