
Start with a topic of interest of heart, A moment of life's friendship shall start. True friends no doubt very rare finds, Meeting of spirits joining of the minds. One does not have to always agree, Times where thoughts may disagree. Bonds made never to be broken, Lasting words so truly spoken. Travel a distance or next of door, Or from west coast to eastern shore. A burden laden a friend will be there, For love and support in times of despair. Days are joyous things are going great, A friend is there to rejoice and celebrate. A true friend do always so cherish, Never allowing the friendship to perish. To find a true friend here on this earth, Makes life that you live all totally worth. Love and friends makes the world go 'round, Blessing to all as one's friendships abound.
***
Trying to write a poem but i don't know where to start. It's all too good to be true, But you have stolen my heart From the first time I saw you. I felt something new i wanted to meet, To see if you felt it too. Then we didn't introduced ourself but we know each other names by ourself. And at that moment From all of life's harms.You looked in my eyes and I couldn't resist, To reach up and feel the sweetness of your kiss. You held me so close As all the people passed by But at that moment, The only ones that existed Was just you and I.It is a night to remember a night never to forget As I tell all my friends Of this wonderful man I met.He has given me hope And has given me smiles Even though we're across the miles.I love to hear his voice when I'm here all alone Waiting for the ring. It's him on the phone. From the glowing embers of your spirit Came a little warmth of your love Together we set it in a cozy little spot. Safe from the world up above. Then a soothing breath from your lungs Helped to ignite the flame On that lonely candle In the core of my soul, As time passed day by day Conflicts caused great winds to blow. But you cupped your hands around it And it just flickered with a brilliant glow. They say that nothing is forever But I don't believe that's true either. That little candle in my heart Is a loving peace from you. thump thump, thump thump .One heart alone, makes but a single beat a sound so low and incomplete a heart all alone, waiting to be heard. Knows not the beauty or songs of singing birds One heart all alone, knows not love or tenderness. It feels nothing, but has emptiness a heart alone, searches for its mate. It waits, trust fate, contemplates Until by chance another beat it hears That sound it has longed for all these years. Like the timbre of a bass drum It hears an answer, another thrum Two hearts are beating, strong and true The sound grows louder, waiting is through Two hearts are beating, within one another Searching is over, they have found that lover Two hearts are beating, they grow and grow Together forever, never wanting to go Two hearts are beating, as the sun goes down a love true, a love strong, both are bound And as the sound gently fades into night Two hearts are beating, this they know is just right thump.....
**what a random post?**
i have a hard time just now looking for something for someone and end up at City Hall. i wasn't feeling well yet still looking for that thing thanks to syaza she give me an idea(: love hanging out with "ABANG"(hizam), rihin and farhan.. I'm like their little sister walking with them.. always got bullied in dance class.. pinching my cheek and stuff.. tsk what a luck Farah.. but over all the dancers are fun to be with. OH rihin & " ABANG" (hizam) sorry for my consideration i make u both late for your plan.. but thanks to all 3 of you for helping me searching for that something(:
randomly i was thinking of having a crew but I'm not into HIP HOP but hin gave a suggestion oh having a crew of all of us in NDP DANCE!!! HIN, LOOKING FOR NEW RECRUITMENT FOR CREW ANYONE INTERESTED??? EMAIL ME!!!!
**FARAH,INDRA,DIDI,FARIHIN,FARHAN,HIZAM** we need more people OK? ok? performance on 7th Aug for JAI HO Remix!! **
i don't feel like staying with my brother i cant stand his attitude now. he change he totally change. I'm like invisible.. he didn't talk to me anymore. he didn't joke with me anymore. what's with him?? sometimes i feel lonely in this house. I'm like just staying with my teddies.. no one is listening to me when I'm shouting in my room and cry.. no one cares in this family.. i feel so down when things in this situation. i don't even feel like he's my brother anymore. i feel like as if I'm not welcomed in this family. i don't feel like i even have a family. no one talks to me here.. ii feel like as if i belongs to other family that have been adopted by them..
OHOH!!!! i miss my baby love my punkrock baby my everything la!!! lalalalalala he's outside with his friends hope he's safe and having fun with them(:
sorry im nt tagging along i was tired yet looking for something*twink*
amirul!!! happy birthday!!! (: i know its early but i wont online tmr(: