11 April 2009,
mother 50th birthday!!

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
happy birthday to mother, happy birthday to you(:
Mother, Happy birthday precious soul,You would listen and console.In my youth, you were Mother Goose,Fairy tales and rhymes produce.You were always there for me,Told me never, troubles flee.As the years would flow along,Life was such a pretty song.Taught me values, I hold dear,Never caused me any fear.I adored you from the start,You brought love into my heart.Empathy, the greatest virtue of all,Memorable situations to recall.Have no shame, if you don’t know,With humble honesty, you will glow.Odds of keeping, an open mind,Same as waistline, that is kind.Actions stronger than words,Don’t need to follow the herds.Never gave up, on your kids,Learned to pick, the right forbids.Finally, the puzzle came together,You survived intensive weather. I always ignore your advice and become a bad girl before. Every time you cried because i always disobey you. Through the hard times that we face and we've been through together you are always there for me. once, you use to ignore me. every time when i talk you would just turn you face and ignore me as if I'm not worthy in this world as if I'm not your only daughter. all i could do is just keep quiet and cry alone and wet my pillows. everyday countless tears drop at my face. nothing i can do to make things change. sometimes i even think that my life could be like this till i move out of the house but where should i go? my father don't even know me by then I'm all grown up i cant even remember his face at all. but miracle came by and give me happiness my mom is back. I've never seen her so caring like this before she's never like this. lovely, sweet and caring.i once thought i wont have the opportunity to have a parents to love me but my mom prove me wrong. yes my life is a misery but on the other side, i have a mother who is suffering just to help me with school fees and took good care of me all along till I'm all grown up. thank you mom(:
ily & happy 50Th birthday!!
***
my brother is being unfair this few days i don't know what got into him but he really put me into frustration and makes me feel irritated.He acts like he owns me,He treats me like a baby can't you see?He tells me to do things like obey my mother.He always yell and shout at me when he called me i ask him what was it and he didn't Reply me, i dint know what he want me to help my little ones and when i didn't do it cause he ain't talking to me when i ask him what was it he started to yell at me and keep on saying its my fault when it wasn't. He thinks hes my dad and yells a lot,But these actions can not be taught.He has set lanes for me to follow,But this piece of bread he gave me is hollow.I don't want to follow him step by step,I have my own life and I don't see him in it for a while,The path for him to get back in has a long Nile My mind these thoughts are beginning to flood.But sometimes he keep on disturbing me and make me tease him back.We get along better then i could think possible,sometimes he is so cool.Maybe each of us have to found a moment or place where our siblings and ourselves are OK,Maybe it's a thing or sport you share but whatever it is try to use it everyday.It can make your relationship stronger,Don't take your time because you don't have much longer.Sometimes, he is mean to me but after all i still love him. i still remember i cried when he is ready to take off to France at the airport i cry so much. thinking of him how could he survive there. on his wedding day, i cried cause I'm afraid that my brother would change his love towards me and also he wouldn't have time to visit me anymore or to joke around with me like me use to.He change, he really change.My brother is the only siblings i have and i do care for him sometimes we are OK but i just don't get it why must he react like this why must he shout at me and blame me for all this. i don't get you brother. I'm really upset this few days you keep on scolding me for no reason. if I've ever make a mistake to you. And as for my second brother and me its very contradicting to see you face to face cause every time we see each other, we feel the heat between us and you always shoot some stupid questions and I'll always reply you in a mean way. if ever i ask you in nice and polite way you Will always answer me in a harsh tone. i feel like as if I'm lack of love from both brother. i know both of you are married and have your own wife and children but why are you changing. 2ND brother you didn't change you acted like this since i was small so I'm not surprise that we are not in good terms.