.jpg)




My life was misery until I met you.You are so innocent, sweet, and true Though you have your bad moments You furnished me, my most favorite life moments You never left my side You were there for me at my worst times I never thought I could love someone this much I always want to keep you in my clutch You are my best friend Forever and always, till the end. To me you are an angle in disguise. Full of intuition, intelligent and wise. Always giving and helping through good times and bad times. You are the best friend I've ever had. If I had one wish it would surely be to give you as much you've given me Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days, you've been my sunshine in so many ways. Though trials and tests, right by me you stood, and gave me your hand whenever you could. Thank you so much my sister, my friend. Thank you for making me feel so great in ITE life. thank you all of you I'm really happy for fine a friends like you girls. thank you for the BBQ also you really make me feel good leaving my secondary school friends cause you know that i have my past clique whom i fight with. i thought today 3/4/09 was a great day for me eventually I'm fighting with adek. just remember that I'm no longer your brother's best friend i hate lies, lies just remind me of my secondary friends...
*more pictures will be uploaded soon*
if you think I'm hatting him means i hate you too that's so wrong adek. if you want me to hate you also then make me! I'm fucking angry with both of you. words came out. i wanted to shout out loud but i cant hear anything coming out from my mouth. I'm already stress about my mom problems her birthday is next week there I'm here broke, i have nothing to get for her future more im stressing myself. cant you guys like understand my feelings ?! this isn't the right time to confess. both of you know I'm stressed with my ex later on my mom now both of you..
you know what's shit?? "kak, adek and abng will always be there for you" that's BULLSHIT!!! both of you are here to even stress me even more aren't that right?! that's your intention right?! fuck life fuck everything els! don't force love when you cant afford to get one. no offend but its true don't make a foolish fool of yourself just chasing over a stupid girl like me. before the rejections begin, I've told you that I'm just a friend not more than that but u expected more so i told you nicely that we are just best friends and i hope that this could last. cause i know best friend can last long but lover cant last long. like tata says.
When I found you I found me I was no longer alone I was put together There were no missing pieces We were the perfect puzzle On lookers envied what we had .We had so many beautiful memories That they're not even possible to forget That part of my life was my life The life I loved Then I lost you somewhere Along the way There were no fights or disagreements Our puzzle just broke Piece by piece it fell apart Soon it disappeared I've tried to get it back I've done everything The pieces of the puzzle Just don't fit together any more I found your pieces reconnecting With new pieces My pieces were left torn and shattered Alone in there box I just want one last look at that beautiful puzzle we shared Even thought it won't help me get over the pain The pain that has ruled my life for months I just cant close the cover to that puzzle box
***
tata my buddy, thanks for asking me out for the last minute girl thingy. sorry if today is boring cause I'm tired and also thanks to you tata all my stress are relieved thank you for making me laugh cause you shouted at BPP i mean in the middle or BPP and making the Indian lady face being shocked(: and sorry about my hyper active attitude cause I've been disturbing you for 2 days straight.. thank you for everything ..