When we first met I was blind and you were my eyes You were the hand that dried my tears I was helpless and you were my knight Now as the times go on You make me feel something Like never before When I look at you I get the most amazing feeling in my heart I still get butterflies When were apart I still get tears in my eyes You are the key to my heart And my love I promise if ever need be I will be your eyes I'll be the hand that drys your tears I'll be your knight Because baby I'm so yours ♥ Your smile always brightens my day,While your words just blow me away.You make me feel like I can fly like a dove,There's no one else I adore, no one above.You love me when no one else is,When it feels like my life is over, you say I LOVE YOU and it all turns to bliss.You give me the confidence to go on...making no more sadness,Loving me...throwing away all of the badness.You're always there by my side,When I fall, your arms are open wide.Your love sets me free,So finally you can see the real me.Your heart lets me wish on stars,That someday I can be wherever you are.Late at night when I look up at the moon,The only thing I seem to think about is you.There's only one thing that I will never forget,And that's the day we finally met.When I gaze into your eyes,I know your the one that will never tell me any lies.I hate those nights when I'm trapped in a cell when all I can do is think about you,But then I feel free when I know your thinking of me too.Your stuck in my head from day till night,In my dreams in my mind pictures of us hugging tight.I thank God for those days I get to see your smile,Cause I only get to see them once in a while.You're all that I want, all that I need,
Just tell me you love me till the end and my heart wont bleed. the reason i stay in my room cause there's your photo. the reason i hug my teddy cause i miss you. i wanted to stay in your arms. stop the time and spend all my life time with you.
happy 18 birthday in advance my love(:
love you:D