sunny day today but i am not feeling well today and I am afraid of you,I'm afraid of the world,too I am afraid of love,Afraid of a black dove.Maybe a day will come When I'm not afraid of everything and everyone But that will not happen for a while So I'll stay locked up until it does
You let me know you love me In so many different ways.You make me feel important With encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need you To comfort and to care.I know I'm in your thoughts;Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've done And given so generously.I love you, my wonderful mother;You're a heaven-sent blessing to me. Thank you for always being there
Whether it's to bring a smile
or wipe away a tear
You're always there to count on
You're my dear mother
You're my best Friend
You've had rough times
all through your life
But that never stopped you
from giving
from caring
from showing you care
So, I want to thank you, Mom
for always being there
I Love You, Mom. I'm sorry for the trouble that i always do to you. now, i realise that we have a hard time together all my daily expenses i give to you. my fairy tales just being ruin i didn't think that we could have a hard time mom. I'm sorry to hear all you problems. mom, i save up the money to but a winter jacket also to keep the money for your birthday cake. but i think you need the Money better then me. i love you mom its OK if i didn't get the jacket. um, i hope what the book told me about April the 3Th is coming true.
- my long lost beloved brother called and cheer me up. thanks abng.-