
ah-ha!! the pictures on the BBQ day is out!! now, these people really makes me feel welcomed to ITE! including farahliyana and my SC seniors. i started to close my book about my secondary school life's and the memories but I'm so not gonna close the book that includes nadzira bte zailan I'm gonna bring the memories of her hugging me in public crying cause she really miss me. I'm gonna bring the memory that she cry afraid of losing me and not seeing her anymore. I'm gonna bring all the memories along together. i really want to. nothing is gonna stop my friendship with her. also, thanks to my fairytale friends they are always there when i need someone to talk to. they listen to what my problem is and what I'm facing and stuff. I'm thankful to have them in my life.
You make me feel so special by the sweet things that you do,and sharing your life wonders your are a friend so true.
Your heart is full of tenderness your cup overflows with love,I know that your friendship is sincere.You are always in my thoughts as I hope I am in yours,your friendship is the sweetest fruit Thur which life's blood just pours.
Walk with me as we grow old please leave me not behind,keep me always in your prayers good friends are hard to find.
The day I met you I found a friend -And a friendship that i pray will never end.Your smile - so sweet And so bright -Kept me going When day was as dark as night.You never ever judged me,You understood my sorrow.Then you told me it needn't be that way And gave me the hope of a better tomorrow.You were always there for me,I knew I could count on you.You gave me advice and encouragement Whenever I didn't know what to do.You helped me learn to love myself You made life seem so good.You said I can do anything I put my mind to And suddenly I knew I could.There were times when we didn't see eye to eye And there were days when both of us cried.But even so we made it through:Our friendship hasn't yet died.Circumstances have pulled us apart,We are separated by many miles.Truly, the only thing that keeps me going Is my treasured memory of your smile.This friendship we share Is so precious to me,I hope it grows and flourishes And lasts unto infinity.You are so extra-special to me And so this to you I really must tell:You are my one true friend,My Guardian Angel.Our friendship is one-in-a-million So let's hold on to it and each other.We cannot let this chance of pure bliss fly away For there will never be another.I love you.I will always love you.
**If one day you feel like crying call me I don't promise you that I will make you laugh but I can cry with you :D
***
Remy your confusion are all around i don't know how I feel but I feel something to hard for words to describe you bring me joy but also a feeling of loneliness when you are not around You're my real soul mate without you I'm nothing One part divided in two sometimes it hurts
It doesn't hurt when I talk to you. It hurts when you don't talk to me. It doesn't hurt knowing I'm your friend. It hurts when you never tell me to my face I am. It doesn't hurt when I tell you I Love You. It hurts when you keep forgetting about it. It doesn't hurt when I worry about you. It hurts when you tell me not to. It doesn't hurt when you talk to me about suicide. It hurts when you try it. It doesn't hurt when you talk to me. It hurts when you talk to me about another girl. It doesn't hurt knowing you have a girlfriend. It hurts when you don't tell me you do. It doesn't hurt you being my friend. It doesn't hurt me being yours. also I know in my heart its over You just want me for a friend I realize more each moment Your love is at the end I find it hard to look at you It still hurts to see your face i can't forget how good you felt I miss your sweet embrace i can not bare to hear you talk Weak vibrations are so wrong There's no affection in your voice The sound of love is gone There's pain in every breath I take The air broadcasts your cologne At home, at work, and everywhere I'm lost and all alone I've heard it said "Time heals all wounds"I can only hope its true Right now it seems unlikely Because I'm still in love with you but I'm trying to move on and i want to forget you. I'm looking for a better man the one who can promise to take good care of me the one who promise to love me like he never did love anyone before and he love me deeply not throwing me away like what you have done to me. I'm still sitting in the space alone waiting for the right one to come.