10 May 2009,
cant accept it

fake smile
when i reached your place, tears drop from your face. i don't know that tears is for joy or your sadness feelings that you have been keeping from yourself. but what i know is once you started to cry i hold my tears from dropping but i couldn't help it. Strong, beautiful woman, so peaceful and serene,You deserve to live in Paradise and shown the finer things.Life has dealt you plenty of cards, some winning, others bad,And tides have brought in waves of memories; both happy and sad.Gracious, beautiful woman, so wonderful and divine,You've endured many heartaches-oh the world is so unkind!Your speech is confident, your eyes are soft and your walk is hard and bold Your laugh equals happiness, your heart contains love, and hides the stories untold.Tired, beautiful woman, so patient and so calm, it's funny how you hold the family's fear within your palm!With wrinkles, stress, and worn-torn hands, tell me how do you smile so...When you've traveled this long, endured all this pain, and still have miles to go?Blessed, beautiful woman, so collected and confident,I can't imagine a gift greater than you-your love is Heaven sent.Don't you dare give up now, just stay strong, your reward is coming...Strong, courageous, gracious, blessed, and beautiful woman granny i love you stay strong all of us are behind you.
How long has it been since you wrapped me in those strong and tough arms of yours?How long are you gonna wait to tell me that you are proud of me?Tell me now, stop acting like nothing is wrong. I can see right through you,I don't wanna disappoint you at All. i wanna make you cry so much because you're proud of me. You use to let me lie there in your arms and mess around with your watch, just listening to it tick back and fourth. Kneeling at the end of my bed, I just cry waiting for you to tell me every thing's going to be OK. Just take me away again and farther this time. You use to fill my cup when it was dry, Why did you stop?You'd pick me up when I fail, but now you don't even notice I'm falling and I'm longing for you, just you. You use to tell me, just try your best. That's what it's all about. But now you sweep up my dreams and hopes and tell me I can do better, instead of encouraging me. How long are you gonna wait to tell me that you love me and you're proud of me?Oh, long time gone, I miss those times dad. you are one example of a liar!
When you accuse me that I love you I’ll plead guilty If you say I lie when in love with you I deny I’ll admit The truth that is there is here to stay too For every time you look into my eyes you know That it’s you and it has never been not you I have made claims of not loving you but now I stop Delusion is the name that I once gave your love Yes in my heart you have brought a baggage of confusion But now I have left with the baggage to stay in your heart Hide me then, in here forever my mate