20 May 2009,
everywhere

i cant believe it myself that today is our very first monthsary and i forget about it -.- how could you farahD.
My love blooms for you like a flower in springlike a piece of art it’s a beautiful thing.
I hold to it gently and feel its light glow as into my heart it begins to flow.
It opens the petals The dew it does drink as into your eyes my soul starts to sink.
My stomach flutter with butterfly wings Emotions and thoughts And other things.
Our love is new And bright as a star God must really love me To bring me to you
the flower bloomed so beautifully my heart is breaking cause my boyfriend don't feel right my mind keep thinking about him they dint know how meaningful he is to me how important he is to me, This morning I was walking Upon grass sprinkled in dew Comfortably we went nowhere And nowhere is where we talked Fields were all around us Morning sun was shining through And even now I remember That someone being you I couldn't help thinking How beautiful it was to me To walk so very far with you And sit with you by the sea The sun was rising over the waves And your face was kissed with light I couldn't help thinking How this moment was so right With yesterdays thoughts Still fresh upon my mind You may have noticed I am not the forgetting kind Memories mix in thoughts Even on the days anew If I am found reminiscing It meant I remembered you I can gather new thoughts Yet I enjoy looking back You still play like a song I always loved every track I am comforted by thoughts Those to soothe my mind Which got me to thinking You are always on my mind
happy 1st monthsary my dear(: