08 May 2009,
mr butterfly

I found a cocoon That a caterpillar made,Fastened to a leaf Hanging in the shade.He barely had room To wiggle or wag,Like me zipped up In my sleeping bag.
I looked each time That I passed his way,But he never budged Until just today.Something happened!He wagged and wiggled And then climbed out And carefully jiggled Small wet wings That grew as they dried.He'd turned to a butterfly Inside! That perfect dude,Wont make me cry,or say goodbye.I'll know he's right,When, just for me,He'd start a fight.He'd sweep me off my feet,and take me out at midnight.He'd be my knight...The one in shining armor....'Cause really,Isn't that what knights in shining armor,do and are for? what you feel i feel it too. I'm all crazy about you i cant even explain how wonderful it is when ever time with you. when I'm down you comfort me with happiness. how different you are from the others.
i seriously have no comments on you guys. i give my all and i do my everything i can. But it seems like I'm not appreciated at all. I'm like a wall. you are close to them but I'm not, sometimes it seems like I'm extra and i feel so left out. i don't feel like i even belongs to you. it feels so hurt deep inside that no one knows and care about my feelings. if you don't want us to be together just say. i could accept and find others as the could give me some respect. I'm left out. i don't feel like we are even one. I take every words that came out seriously. I observe every action that is taken. like my beautiful friend say, "everyone has a mistake no one is perfect in the world a mistake has to be learn instead of repeating it. " no one have the right to say that they are higher then you and pulls you really down. nothing is impossible in this world. without saying they wont know, but without saying anything also could help to make you stay. I'd always wish that my life is better the next day eventually, nothing happens. its the same thing over and over again. all i could do is to just join in the fun. laugh together as one. but it hurts inside cause no one knows it. I'm saving it. I'm not a doll to play with. just don't hurt me even more. i plead you.
my mom is having a hard time saving up money and i keep spending my money. nights after nights before i head my way to bed, i sneak in and kiss mom. just to say thanks for everything she have done to me. my studies are dropping i dint know why i simply couldn't concentrate in class and this pulls me down too. mom would have think that she's working so hard for me even her salary is damn low i still didn't prove to her that i appreciate her that well.