13 May 2009,
my lust

Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;Lengthen night and shorten day;Every leaf speaks bliss to meFluttering from the autumn tree.
I shall smile when wreaths of snowBlossom where the rose should grow;I shall sing when night’s decayUshers in a drearier day. I'm staring at the blank page,The piano in my visions line.I try to let the music flow,But nothing comes to mind.Have I lost my talent?Can I even sing anymore?I need to hear the sound of music,But all I hear is slamming doors.I close my eyes and move my fingers,A lullaby begins to play,Not the happy kind of lullaby,That you hear on a sunny day.This lullaby speaks of suffering,This lullaby is filled with pain,This is the kind of lullaby,You play in the pouring rain.So sing me all my nightmares,Kill me as I dream,I dream of blood and pain,My night is filled with screams.
My love, you complete me.Your true-silver gleam brings me happiness.And I quench the thirst for the crimson which you crave.Your fierce, serrated edge caresses my tender wrists.You replace the unbearable hurt with pain.My friend, you are so wonderful.Crimson jewels stud your jagged teeth.Your slender form slides easilly into my skin.You eminate beauty and power beyond belief.Your leather hilt conforms to fit my hand.My darling, You are ever-faithful.Always there and never unwilling.Not caring about the time since we last met.This void within my heart you are filling.The only one who hasn't left.My sweet, you are so understanding.Content with what I give freely.Never asking for more.You always see through the charade to my true feelings.But your real intentions I do implore.
They say we move way to fast,Say that it wont last,Say that we cant be together forever,They just cant see what we can be.They say I wont get the grades I need to study Law,Say that loving you is my fatal flaw,I say watch me.They try to pull me away from everything I love to become something they dreamed,When they see they cant budge me they start to scream.I just say I dont care.When you whisper that you love me,My heart just skips a beat,And there's nowhere I would rather be but there.You once said to me,Be strong,Find your strength in my arms,And then you smiled,Our love goes on.