11 May 2009,
went into teenagers life

New sights are placed in their face, Eyes opened up to the light and dark, Try walking a day in a teenagers place, Then you realize this is how we get scars. Wanting a Parents love and a lover, Wanting to 'fit in', Wanting the pain to be covered, Wanting the adult hood to begin. Afraid of being neglected, Afraid of being alone, Afraid of being targeted, Afraid of their heart becoming broken. Parent's get in fights and divorces Teenager individuals become the new 'untouchables', Having painful wounds re-open, Wishing that their life can take deaths toll. Mentally scared and physically abused, Closed out from every one's sight, Becoming a new toy for bullies for amusement, Having their loved one cheat on them and hate them with all their might. Think back now, Think we have a good time? Imagine your teenage hood screaming loud, And when you see us break down and cry.. Try to understand through our eyes.
That night when I was broken i woke you up to hear your voice.So badly did I need your comfort because of my senseless choice. I've been so unhappy for so long that even my new habits can't repair.All the things you used to help me with now just cause more despair. Now when I am suffering I don't tell anyone what I'm going through.I am too scared of chasing them away just like how I lost you. There have been so many changes,so many people are out of my life.All of them were people that I loved,who I thought didn't conceal any strife. I'm friends with a few different people now,but they don't understand me at all.They release their hands from my grasp and allow me to take the fall.I wish we could be like before,but I don't know how things could be the same.Especially since I feel remorse every time I hear your name.It's like a thousand needles are pricking at my heart.I've fallen into pieces ever since our depart.
I'd had never really thought of “us”. For I was sure of it as only lust. And found it hard with your lies to trust. I was uncertain that for you though it was a must. You wiggled your way into my road. Made sure there was no way left to go. I was stranded, I was kept below. And suddenly, the feelings took a hold. From every night now I toss endless. Finding I'm bottled up with more stress. I'm still not sure though, I guess. But that no soon turned to a yes. Across the room I see you play. Trying to get me to do it your way. It working, I'm jealous I'll say. In your arms now I want to stay. Although you're seen as the bad guy. But, the truth I see it in those green eyes. And I can't help but to act shy. Don't take this the wrong way, I like you & I try. Apparently FIR is what I'm in We can't fool them, we can't win You're the sweetest touch upon my skin Now I sit here and wait for it to really prove me wrong with my past life and me proving you wrong about your past life too dear. Still, I can't help to sit here and wonder things
What will this all bring,
Love expressed on rings?
Or broken hearts on strings?
thanks for everything fidi(: both me and fir is sick but you wanted fir to meet me.. thanks darl(: hubby you're not strong to carry me la.. ahaha.. get well soon hubby!