
And The sun is rising, I can see it through the trees.Birds sing their morning chorus - greeting the new day.The joy I feel is unbelievable: like a mother's first sighting of her child.All this is intensified a thousand times, because you're here with me. This life I lead - The one with you:The one where the sun is always shining, even in the rain;The one in which I'm always happy, even in the sadness of this world;It still seems exciting and new. So thank you for staying - through good and bad.I know it's not always easy, we both could have tried harder.I suppose we went through some rough past. To be honest, life without you would be a waste of time.I'm so glad you're here with me, you make this moment so amazing.I really want you to know this, it means a lot to me.Life is truly beautiful, now that you're mine. Before you, I was just hanging out.My days were all hubbub, no beauty.Boredom seemed what life was all about.Excitement meant going to a new school when i found you again for the past few years we have not been talking that much even we met in school.Then I fell in love with you others judge me differently without knowing the truth but still; my mall Opened to a sudden rush of sky;Trees turned into happiness; and all The things I had forgotten made me cry. The loves that fasten one to life grew strong:You, the thought of seeing you, your touch,My love for those I'd loved my whole life long,Knowing, but not feeling it too much.You brought my life to life, my love to flower;Now love me well, and through me taste your power. a promise have made trust have flown there's no way I'm gonna hurt anyone.but still am afraid of hurt. I've never felt this way before but all i wanted to do is to wait for the wishing stars to dash in front of me and quickly close my eyes and wish, i wanted to stay long with him no matter how tall the mountains is, no matter how heavy the rain is, no matter how hot the sun could burnt me alive, I'll still stay by his side. no matter how hurt it might be. hope this could last long.
**have no time to update my blog cause I'm busy planning his birthday together with syaza. i hope you like the surprise party.
must i ask mom to ask you for the thing?? i hate you when you simply ignore me. i hate you when you don't talk to me. I'm like not your sister but i feel like crying when u admit that I'm your sister. i feel like crying when you ignore me. yes I'm stupid so what? still I'm your little sister right?i could prove to you that I'm not stupid. everyone has his or her own weakness that goes the same to you brother. no matter how idiotic, stupid or hate you could put pressure on me just don't forget that we are siblings. i might be younger then you by 15 years but we are still siblings there's no right for you to call me stupid. i know you love me but you simply don't know how to show your love towards me. if you dint love me why would you scold them when they bullied me with school work? why do you even bother to come to the hospital when i was warded last time? i love you brother but i dont get you why are you acting this way to me. am i not your sister? i dont have anyone else to turn to when we are having outing. if there's a chance for me to wish, i would want to wish it out loud, having my FIR by my side, last long and also to make all things change. my brother and mom love me as before. my friends being nice to me and love me like their own siblings. no qurrel nor throwing temper to each other(includes me) until the last star i see, i'll just keep wishing.
It hurts inside and cry,because I can't tell you about my feelings for you.You are my friend and I'm yours too.That's why I don't want to tell you how my heart enjoys being with you.I don't want to ruin our friendship by wanting to start a relationship but I need to tell you, I'm not your dog nor punching bag. i have my own feelings and i know you do too. I'm pissed at times cause it seems like at home. no one bother to entertain me in class. i feel alone. when i talked to you, you just give me this face and ignore. I've been there for you like always. i don't want to ruin our friendship but i need you to understand and know what am i facing and i don't want you to throw everything to me. I'm angry and i didn't wish to let it out.
NDP dancers:
Pls be informed that tomorrow we've add rehearsal from 9.30am-1pm at SIMEI EAST.
The enclosed music as per yr request. I'll only attached video only after morrow's training before our combined groups rehearsal on 16May. I'll revised the dates of combined rehearsal tomorrow. Pls pass down message via sms to yr other pals who u think they hardly retrieve emails for time being. - ms priscilla