19 May 2009,
when the light are off

my life is dark. everything that happen is unexpected, i didn't wish it to happen at all. i though that things between the lines are fine but actually it's not. everything went wrong, every moment was a wasted. when the lights are off my life is dark, i couldn't see a single thing not even a light. this have been repeated over and over again. why couldn't i get the chance to be happily with him? i don't wanna loose him nether i don't want to bring my hopes down. if you couldn't accept it the leave me. what friends are for? friends don't hurt each other, they share their problems with friends. also, the accept the fact that I'm with him. i know we are friends but could you like just give him a chance to be with me. maybe he's the one who really love me, maybe he's the one who I've been looking for, for a long time. love him yes i do. i don't want to be hurt no more. but i trust him and i give him my all. i just want true love and i know he's the one. he is the one who i really love. the one i really trust. i love boyfriend. i don't know why every time and day i spend with him i feel more loved by him. Let me sing you a love song About what I feel in my heart;Butterflies can't find nectar Whenever we're apart.
You're a flower in bloom.In the dark, in the gloom,It's you who brightens my day.How many ways do I need you?Every day, every way, come what may. No matter what I look like,Whether pretty or plain you see,When I’m all dressed up or in PJ's,You just keep on loving me.
Sometimes I’m happy and cheerful;Other times grumpy and sad;Your absolute love never wavers,Whether I’m grouchy or glad.
Sometimes I try to change you;And sometimes I criticize;But I feel something melting within me,When I see all the love in your eyes.
Your tolerance is endless,However I choose to be;Having my love makes you happy,So you just keep on loving me.
And that is why, my darling,Whatever else I do,One thing is sure; no matter what,I’ll just keep on loving you.