
i believe in sunshine after it rains. i believe that my future is bright if i try to do my best. I believe the raindrops like I never had before. It worth every second of my bliss, Every time I think of that moment and when I think of love, my tears drops but I'm hiding it away from everyone. No one could understand why my life is a misery, no one would want to know. Every minutes, every second i talk to myself to move on. yes, I'd move on but memories are hanging low. as much as i think of this moments i turn around and saw mom. she hold me tight and calm me down. she's the best est mom that everyone would ever want. my hands are weak, my head are spinning around, my eyes are swollen and my temperature when up high, 38.7. I'm half awake. my chicken pox is killing me. Never again will I taste the raindrops The way I did with you And when I go to this spot again I will say goodbye to you. on Monday night, my new friends bring me to marina. we were sitting at the roof top and they were singing as the guitar strums. hearing the songs as i sing along in my heart. i do tell myself after that night to move on like what SARAH said, move on there's a better fishes in the pond. on the 20th, they hug me so tight and cheer me up.
happy 10th birthday to Adk DINI
happy 21th birthday to you Kak AISYAH!! sorry i couldn't come with all of you today im having high fever.