So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you
and
I’ll stand by you, through thick and thin
Through every high and low
When you don’t know where to begin
Or which way you should go
I’ll be a shoulder when you cry
A firm pillar of strength
From morning ‘til the moon is high
I’ll be within arm's length.
I’ll stand by you, should you succumb
To a harsh hand of fate
Then, show you all you can become
And what you can create
I’ll lift your sinking spirit high
Above the clouds and rain
And be your most trusted ally
‘til you are whole again.
I’ll stand by you, when light of day
Falls victim to the night
A beacon sent to guide your way
Toward newfound futures bright
I’ll hold your hand; I’ll heal your heart
I will always be true
Just as I’ve been, right from the start
I will be there for you.
Click the buttons at the side the RED BOX
at the top right hand coner if u dont wish to read:)
About Me
Profile
Little Red Ridinghood with missing hood
My hood is behind the woods
If you saw my red hood bring it back to me
FARRAHD,2510
04 June 2009,
how my love story goes
previously you are as sweet as sugar, you tell me how to love someone deeply. telling me words that I've never heard before. you've though me how to fly on my own wing the situation was beautiful. a month passed by but things are still hanging on strong as another month's coming the way, things turn to something that i wouldn't want to happen. see how fast life can change everything. i didn't even know that you're stress up with me. you didn't tell me everything you didn't share your problems like i did to you. you're acting differently, from the way you text i could feel it. if you really love me tell me what are all you sweet message for when you hurt me deeply. I've never felt really deeply in love with someone and you are the first to make me feel this way and you hurt me deeply how could you do this to me. I've never have the intention to make you feel down i wanted to be with you forever. is this how my love story goes? is this what i get after those sweet F words are out from you mouth!!! is this how you wanted it to be?! if you're busy you can simply tell me before that instead of texting me and telling me they you're tired of me. i can do nothing now but to bite my pillows hoping to stop crying. why must problem come another? what wrong have i done to you. if you don't love me anymore just tell me off. there's no need for you to drag me and hurt me. sitting alone in my room crying and stare at my lappy its just unfair for me. you tun to what ever you are now. you've changed you're not the guy whom i use to know. you're different now maybe this is my faith problems come after another. maybe i deserve this type of situation instead of the happy ending thingy or maybe guys are all the same their intention is to hurt girls.. if you're tired with me tell me then i wont EVER bother to disturb you ANYMORE!!! if this is what you wanted! i don't have the intention to leave you but since I'm the one who is bothering your life then i have to go. but if you still need me tell me. i don't want to be hurt again. are you happy now after making me cry for hours... I'm already sick and you make me feel depress. it's OK i don't blame you cause everything is always my fault. keep blaming me i deserve the blames. am i too much? i din't control your life why do i deserve this? -just few hours of fight, i started to miss you no matter how much you hate me.