27 June 2009,
im with you

love, I'm sorry to hear what have happen to your brother. lets all pray hard that Indra's brother condition wont get any worse. I'm not gonna tell anyone cause its kinda confidential for him and his family but lets hope nothing is going to happen to any of the family members. cheer up buddy I'm always standing beside you and looking up at you when you're looking down at me(: *wink* i just hope that today i would be with you dancing together, the whole lot of us watching fire works be hyper but not tonight i have to rest and I'm sorry I'm not gonna show anyone my face with pox i look damn ugly I SWEAR. but what ever it is the phone isn't that far, you could just call me or text me. I'll be there for you I'M SORRY ONCE AGAIN LOVE FOR NOT COMING FEW DAYS BACK AND TODAY. I can't help but remember how i let this win. Making myself hurt by bringing this up again. The photo kept in my album seems to tempt me from across the room. I dare to look, being sucked back in. You bring me back to doom and gloom. Things were different before you came around. Now my life as I know it, turned upside down. What do you feel no remorse? Hurting people must surely be tiring. what is Your basis for living ?? I'm tired of thinking to fall again, I'm tired of telling myself that everything is fine.
boy, Don't worry though I'm hurt, I'm always there when you need me no matter how far i have walk from the distance you left, I'm always a helping hand. the wounds wont seems to heal but I'll leave my foot steps behind. i miss my friends, dancers, the sky. the sun and the moon which usually scares me at night when I'm on my way home. I'm healing already but not fully. the pox are dried, my fever are gone so as my swollen eyes. my position remains! but the exams frighten me. hopefully i could turn up for the outing on Tuesday and wed i could go for dance. thanks to my dearest friends who sent messages and hopping me to get well soon and cheer me up. Thanks to my second brother and mom for the slow talk about my dance exam though tears really-really ran fast i feel proud cause you'd talk to me nicely for the 2ND time. BRAVO! pray hard i recover fast and i pass *wink*
look, I'm still healing and i don't even know you that well. we became friends since the outing at Sentosa and that was a coincidence. I will not elaborate further but just to let you know i don't have feeling for you and i don't like to be force. Though its not my fault I'm still sorry, I'm healing from the pain that i though i should receive and I'm facing more facts. i cant take this any longer. i do still believe in love but not just yet!