20 June 2009,
it will be like as if i never existed
disappointment come and go but what i definitely know is, i couldn't take this pain. i try not think about it but i cant put this aside.I'm not turning to anyone cause i just i know i cant take the pain.i want to dance, this is my passion if you simply cant accept it cause I'm always busy with dance and i have no time for you then I'm not sure what to say but I'd ask you to wait. i cant think any future, this just suck! I'm crying for i don't know what am i crying for and why. i just feel like punching the walls that collapse in front me me. i just feel like pulling out the hug pillow in my mouth. what's with people now days? love is not a game where you can just end it easily think of the one who you broke up with, think of their feelings and stuff. i feel like love doesn't exist at all and i do feel freak out cause they leave me like no body's business. rad, I'll stand by you no matter what happen.. stupid love, stupid memories.