beloved friend, take care. thanks for everything you are the one who i can share problems with, you stand by me you try to understand my situation and help me with everything. have a nice holiday its my pleasure of sending you off to take your flight. thank you for the wishes and hopes you've give me. having fun in China is what I'm looking for, for the 5 days educational trip. yes, i want my friendship back thanks for understanding, tata. Tata, We have something that holds us together Something that made us both better Something called being a friend It makes the fun never end And it helps me to know that when I am down and blue Because you’re my friend I can count on you We run through life without a care Would anyone try to part us?They wouldn’t dare And when the time comes for me to go I really want for you to know That even though my life has come to and end I will never stop being your friend .
- i miss someone being my best friend. i though she is fading away but i was wrong. she come to me yesterday, and she hold me tight asking me to stop crying and be strong. my friend, i miss you. i want us to be like last time.
cicak man: I thought of you today but that’s nothing new i thought about you yesterday and the day before that too for every day good or bad you'll always be in my head I hope you've understood everything I’ve said this isn't just a joke or a silly lie I’d never do anything to make you wanna cry I’m sorry if I do something to make you really mad it only comes back and makes me really sad I really do love you and everything you are I hope this relationship gets really far I’ll never get you out I simply don't know how in fact I’m thinking of you right about now you’re everything I need and everything to me you know exactly who you are and what you want to be you always make me smile just by being there I hope you know how much I really do care every time I think of you my stomach seems to twist This is why I love you, I’ve made a huge list the list goes on forever and never will it end neither will our relationship you'll always be my friend not just a simple friend but a special friend at that I want to spend my whole life with you. i really regret what I've said yesterday. I'm sorry if you think I'm not giving you much. I'm sorry if those words hurts you so much. as you know i love you so much i don't even want to let you go. every night i wish that our relationship will stay strong and continue the next day and every morning when i saw the sun rise, i saw your message i smile wide cause my wish is true. you being with me day and night non stop. yesterday was bad, all i can see is building collapse. and today, i thought things are over between us cause it seems like i hurt you so much but you stay strong. thanks you for being strong dear. i don't know why i always the negative thinking.. I'm really sorry about it baby love.
Somewhere over the rainbow- way up high in the land that I heard of once, Once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow- skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me