03 July 2009,
celebrations

I can dance all out. That is really out of this world Or I can make a patch-work quilt To warm you on a cold winter's night But I must say, what we do best Is Loving our passion tenderly; exclusively For those who have resurrected my spirit and In ways no words could express. The togetherness we share each day Is like none I've ever known darling Memories are made with heart and soul Where our Love is all that matters Yes, I can dance all out But the one thing that I do best Is Loving you tenderly above all else For you alone are the Light of my Life Follow The Dream Challenge. I dance for the love I dance even when I feel pain I dance knowing there's something to gain I dance for meI dance for everyone to see i I dance as the sunshine I dance hoping you will be mine I dance with words to say I dance all day I dance since you leave I dance and still believe . finally, the day have come! our dance elective exam is over! Lets celebrate! woohoohoo!! thanks to my dearest partner, indra for helping me find some steps for our own dance(:
*nice tone* say what ever you want to say about me cause i dont bother to know or care. i dont do anything wrong to you so why hate and spam? talk things out if you dare instead of spamming*smile*