I feel the cures, its like a voodoo spell bath me and it makes me cry in the inside when I see you, what's worst? you're over me too quickly. seeing you with another girl suprise me cause you're so over me that fast. Maybe partly its true you said you're selfish but on the other hand you're desprate for love or your intention is just to dump me (cause true love dont do that) . I shouldn't have trust you in the first place cause I should have know that in the end, I'm the one who'll get dumped. Its a freaking sad picture and a final blow hits my me cause someone get what I wanted! stop pretending that you'll always be there for me. I know you should have been forgetting me by the time you are with her. I'm loosing my control of direction I feel betrayed, I feel stupid, I feel like an idiot when I saw you with her. I have to face the fact that nothing is between us anymore. I have to put the confident to move on. Every one's reaching their hands to reach out for the stars cause that's what they want in life, a beautiful and bright life right? so I will slowly reach out for the stars it takes time for my wounds to heal but i know one day I'll manage to reach for it. just let the time take its toll. I hope you're happy for making my life miserable, i hope you're happy for making me feel so stupidly and blindly in love with you and I can see that you're happy with her instead of me. I wont harm, I wont hate her but I'll hate you instead cause its not her fault even if it is Im acting like nothing happen between us cause I sincerely hate you after what you have done for me. how could you be so cruel after what i have done for you. Ithat you wont hurt me like what I have experince in the past and I still mark your words and I still remember you make a promise to me and I still remember I put a smile on your face on your birthday and I give you my all when I'm with you but end up I get hurt myself. If I know this would happen, I shouldn't have planned your party with your friends. so what if I always attend dance class? It takes a few hours go for my dance exam only if your really love me you shouldn't have do all this SHITS! say you love me when it's all fake! giving me false hope, giving me stupid reason I'm always busy with dance and stuff?? tell me who's there when you need someone to talk to when you're mom is sick?!?? tell me who's taking good care of you when you're sick??! who worried like Fuck!
FUCK! i should have trust you in the first place. I shouldn't have trust you with all your sweet words. I shouldn't have. I just wish that time could go back and not entering to this school. not meeting you in this life. how i wish i could hang myself up so people would stop talking bad things about me, my fairytale friends could just forget me when I'm gone, You're being happy with the GIRL! cause no one would ever stare at the both of you and crack and cry in the inside. URGH!!!! why am i SO stupid *cry* I'm not strong to face all this reality why must i face all this?! I've never wake up in the bed and cry immediately but I'd today. i see my room's burning i do nothing but cry. telling myself it was just a nightmare but i try to close my eyes so tight and open it again and i see every thing's gone. i could only see a dark path a one way route. look at my right and left but nothing was there i see a tree and a big round sun calling for me. i lie down alone underneath the tree and cry as i see the sunsets down cause the sunset was a memory to be kept in me.