22 July 2009,
eiffel in ........

I've kissed the moon a million times Danced with angels in the sky I've seen snowfall in the summertime Felt the healing of the powers above I've seen the world from the highest mountain Tasted love from the purest fountain I've seen lips that spark desire Felt the butterflies a hundred times I've even seen miracles I've felt the pain disappear But still haven't seen anything That amazes me quite like you do. every time i feel happy there is where i found sadness in me. they are being unfair, they don't think when they open they bloody mouth. i though I'd be happy after i discover that I've just heal and i feel disappointment heading me. life is unfair, he's such a brainless guy whom think he's cool when he's not. i just want you to shut your bloody mouth and tell those who you spread the rumors to that this is just a stupid brainless rumors that you've created and you have nothing to do with me accept friend but now, i think I'm hatting you cause you're telling something to someone things that i don't even know. whatever you're thinking I'm not talking about FIR. like i say to Hawe, I'm get rid of him and I'm moving on and I'm falling for K.... and nothing is going to change my mind about it. suck your brainless brain think about what have you said. i hate you i seriously do now. thanks for ruin my name i hope karma will come back to you someday. I'm not mentioning name here. you know who you are and i know who you are and that's that!
don't be immature think before what you say!